Barry and Phoebe make funky cakes on sticks - cake pops
2 Tablespoon, chopped
Dark chocolate bar
White chocolate bar
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Blue food color
Pink food color
Green food color
1. In a large bowl, crumble the Madeira cake and fruit cake.
2. Add in the hazelnut and coconut and mix all the ingredients well.
3. In a bowl, place the dark chocolate and melt in microwave.
4. Pour the chocolate into the cake mixture and mix thoroughly.
5. Make small balls with the mixture and stick to the bamboo skewer. Place in a baking tray and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, in 3 different bowls melt the white chocolate in microwave.
7. Add in the blue, pink and green color respectively to 3 different chocolate bowls.
8. Coat the chocolate pops with colored chocolate alternatively and coat with sprinklers. Place in the refrigerator for another 20 minutes.
9. Serve cake pops to the kids along with some other cakes.