Lovely meal this, piling up a gammon steak with a cheesy sauce, courgettes, broccoli, cauliflower & runner beans. Really simple to put together and very easy to personalise. Give it a go!
200 Gram, sliced
1 , sliced
1⁄3 Cup (4.8 tbs)
Whole grain mustard
1. Score the edges of the gammon steak with kitchen scissors. Set aside.
1. In a shallow pan, place the steaks and cook until done from both sides. Set aside.
2. Into the same pan, place the courgette and brown from both sides.
3. In a deep pan, boil water and blanch green beans, cauliflower and broccoli.
4. In another pan, boil potato until cooked.
5. For sauce – in a bowl, mix together grated cheese, whole grain mustard and crème fraiche.
6. Place the green beans, cauliflower and broccoli into the sauce and mix well.
7. Place half of sauce mixture over the gammon, followed by courgette and cheese. Grill for 5 minutes.
8. Take out the potatoes and coat into the remaining sauce.