Asparagus In Blankets
Packaged biscuit mix - 2 cups
Butter - 2 tablespoons, melted
Dried beef - 1 2 1/2-ounce jar
Cheese Sauce :
Condensed Cheddar cheese soup - 10 3/4-ounce can
Dried marjoram leaves - 1/4 teaspoon, crushed
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) In a pan, cook the asparagus in boiling salted water as per package directions.
3) Prepare the biscuit mix as per the package directions for rolled biscuits.
4) Halve the dough and roll in two 12-inch circles.
5) Brush the dough with butter and slice each circle into 6 wedges.
6) Equally divide the asparagus and dried beef, place crosswise on wide end of wedges; then roll and press to seal the tip.
7) Bake on a greased baking sheet in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
8) Cheese Sauce: In a saucepan, mix the Cheddar cheese soup and marjoram together and heat thoroughly.
9) Serve the Asparagus in Blankets immediately with Cheese Sauce.