Chefs Diet Video - Salisbury Steak
|Yam||1 , sliced 1/4 inch thick|
|Red onion slices||2|
|Ground turkey||4 Ounce|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Chopped onions||1 Tablespoon (or more if desired)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Drop|
|Olive oil cooking spray||1 Dash|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the grill.
2. In a bowl, put all the ingredients for the turkey patty and stir with a spoon until well incorporated.
3. Place a piece of plastic wrap on a working surface, put the meat mixture in centre, fold the wrap over the patty and pat to give desired shape.
4. Place the yam slices and patty on the hot grill and allow it to cook for few minutes.
5. Spray olive oil over the steak and yam. Place tomato and onion slices on the grill and let them cook until they get grill marks.
6. Flip the vegetables and patty and cook to desired doneness.
7. Serve hot on a serving plate and drizzle balsamic vinegar and olive oil on top.