Old English Casserole
|Noodles||8 Ounce, cooked, drained|
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound, ground|
|Onion||1 Large, thinly sliced|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Mushrooms||1 Can (10 oz), sliced|
|Green beans||1 Can (10 oz), drained|
|Tomato sauce||1 Can (10 oz) (Special)|
|Cheddar||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease a 8-cup baking dish.
3) Arrange the cooked noodles in the baking dish.
4) In a large skillet, add in the beef and brown both sides. Transfer the meat onto a bowl.
5) Drain the fat from the skillet, retaining only 1 tablespoon.
6) Add in the onions and saute till soft. Add in the browned beef.
7) Stir in flour, seasoned salt and lemon pepper. Add in the sliced mushrooms along with its liquid.
8) Next, add in the green beans and tomato sauce.
9) Pour the beef and vegetable sauce over the noodles. Spread the mixture out evenly and sprinkle with cheese.
10) Bake for about 30 minutes or until the casserole starts to bubble.
11) Serve the Old English Casserole hot.