Crab Topped English Muffins
|English muffins||6 , split|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened|
|Canned water chestnuts||8 Ounce, finely chopped (1 Can)|
|Green onions||4 , sliced|
|Dijon mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Bottled hot pepper sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , separated|
|Canned crabmeat||12 Ounce, drained, flaked (2 Can)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
1) Set the broiler to preheat.
2) Take the English muffin half and butter it.
3) Arrange the muffins on shallow baking sheet.
4) Place the sheet inside and broil until light brown.
5) In a medium bowl, add cream cheese, water chestnuts, onions, mustard, hot pepper sauce, egg yolks, salt, and pepper to combine thoroughly.
6) Sprinkle in lemon juice on the crabmeat.
7) Fold in crabmeat into the cream cheese mixture.
8) In a bowl, beat egg whites to form stiff peaks.
9) Fold in egg white into crabmeat mixture.
10) Gently mound this mixture over toasted English muffins.
11) Return into broiler and broil until golden brown.
12) Sprinkle paprika on top.
13) Serve immediately, by garnishing with parsley sprigs.