English Style Fondue
|Beer/Ale||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Beer/Ale||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (Little Extra Required)|
1. Take a fondue pot and add some crushed garlic, beer and cheese into it.
2. Stir the mixture by placing it on low heat until the cheese melts.
3. Add the butter and stir it in.
4. Take a bowl and blend together the cornstarch, some extra beer and mustard smoothly.
5. Add to the fondue and stir properly.
6. Keep stirring until the mixture turns creamy and thick.
7. Serve hot.
Calories 666 Calories from Fat 430
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g74.8%
Saturated Fat 31.9 g159.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 153.3 mg51.1%
Sodium 734.7 mg30.6%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.2 g0.82%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 25 g50.3%
Vitamin A 39.8% Vitamin C 1.3%
Calcium 82.1% Iron 0.92%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet