9th of 100 easy weeknight dinner recipes. Easy, quick, cheap and health recipes that take about 30mins from start to finish. This is a twist on an English classic
80 Gram (1 tin)
1 , washed and finely chopped
1 , finely diced
1 Can (10 oz), drained
4 Small, chopped finely (Optional)
2 Tablespoon (or more to taste)
Salt and ground black pepper
1. Pierce potato with fork and cook in microwave on HIGH for about 8 minutes.
2. After 8 minutes, pop the potato in oven at 220 degree and cook for 20-25 minutes or until nice and crispy.
3. In a large bowl, combine tuna, leek, red pepper, sweet corn, and gherkins. Mix well.
4. Add salad cream/ mayo, black pepper, and salt. Mix well.
5. Remove potato from oven, cut, put some butter and season with salt.
Have you been looking for an all time favorite Tuna Salad and Baked Jacket Potato recipe? Search now more. This video has exactly what you've been looking for. Hit the play button and learn this simple recipe now.