|Grated cheddar cheese||500 Gram (5 Cup)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), made into paste|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Beer/2 1/4 cup ale||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|French bread||1⁄2 Pound|
1. Place the Fondue pot over a low heat. Put cheese, garlic and beer. Stir well until cheese has melted.
2. Mix cornflour and mustard with extra beer or ale. Make a smooth paste.
3. Stir in butter, salt and cornflour mixture into the cheese. Stir well until mixture is thick and creamy.
4. Cut bread into bite size pieces and keep near fondue pot.
5. Add chopped green chilli or paste if you desire.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3491 Calories from Fat 2001
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 226 g347.9%
Saturated Fat 146.8 g734%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 697 mg232.3%
Sodium 5882.4 mg245.1%
Total Carbohydrates 174 g58.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.5%
Sugars 5.9 g
Protein 137 g274.7%
Vitamin A 180.4% Vitamin C 3.4%
Calcium 372.1% Iron 48.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet