|Grated cheddar cheese||500 Gram (5 Cup)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), made into paste|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Beer/2 1/4 cup ale||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|French bread||1⁄2 Pound|
1. Place the Fondue pot over a low heat. Put cheese, garlic and beer. Stir well until cheese has melted.
2. Mix cornflour and mustard with extra beer or ale. Make a smooth paste.
3. Stir in butter, salt and cornflour mixture into the cheese. Stir well until mixture is thick and creamy.
4. Cut bread into bite size pieces and keep near fondue pot.
5. Add chopped green chilli or paste if you desire.