|English muffins||2 , split|
|Hollandaise sauce mix||1 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
2. Hollow out cut sides of muffins so each will hold an egg. Place cut-side-down on preheated grill.
3. Microwave for 1 minute, on HIGH, or until lightly toasted. Turn muffins over and break an egg into each hollow.
4. Microwave for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, on HIGH, or until eggs are desired doneness.
5. Prepare sauce mix in 2-cup glass measure adding ingredients as directed on package.
6. Microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH. Stir and continue cooking for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until mixture is thickened. Place baskets on serving plates. Spoon sauce over each.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 735 Calories from Fat 276
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.1%
Saturated Fat 6.6 g32.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 920.9 mg307%
Sodium 1341.9 mg55.9%
Total Carbohydrates 72 g23.9%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.7%
Sugars 8.6 g
Protein 42 g83.6%
Vitamin A 19.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 44.5% Iron 41.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet