|English muffins||2 , split|
|Hollandaise sauce mix||1 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
2. Hollow out cut sides of muffins so each will hold an egg. Place cut-side-down on preheated grill.
3. Microwave for 1 minute, on HIGH, or until lightly toasted. Turn muffins over and break an egg into each hollow.
4. Microwave for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, on HIGH, or until eggs are desired doneness.
5. Prepare sauce mix in 2-cup glass measure adding ingredients as directed on package.
6. Microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH. Stir and continue cooking for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until mixture is thickened. Place baskets on serving plates. Spoon sauce over each.