|Butter/Margarine||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Caster sugar/Null||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Eggs/Null||2 , beaten (Size 2 Eggs)|
|Self raising flour/Null||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Red jam/Null||75 Milliliter, sieved (5 Tablespoons (Leveled))|
|Desiccated coconut/Null||1 1⁄2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Glace cherries/Null||4 , halved (Null)|
|Angelica/Null||4 (To Decorate)|
1. Grease 8 paper drinking cups. Line the base of each one with a small round of greaseproof paper.
2. Cream the butter and the sugar together until they are very pale and fluffy. Add the eggs a little at a time, beating well after each addition. Carefully fold in the flour.
3. Divide the mixture evenly among the prepared cups. Place the cups on flat ovenproof plates, 4 to each plate.
4. Cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH, one plate at a time, for 1 1/2-2 minutes until the mixture is cooked but just slightly moist on the surface. Quickly remove the cling film. Stand for 1-2 minutes, then carefully turn the cakes out on to a rack to cool.
5. When the cakes are almost cold, trim the bases, if necessary, so that they stand firmly and are about the same height.
6. Microwave the jam on HIGH for 1-2 minutes until melted and boiling; stir well.
7. Spread the coconut out on a large plate. Spear each cake onto a skewer, brush them with the boiling jam and then roll them in the coconut until they are evenly coated.
8. Top each Madeleine with half a glace cherry and small pieces of angelica.