Women's Weekly Cookery Editor Sue McMahon shows her yummy take on the classic dessert.
For the base
Plain chocolate digestive biscuits
60 Gram, softened
For the topping
2 Teaspoon (Leveled)
300 Gram, softened
White chocolate bar
200 Gram, melted
1 Teaspoon (for dusting)
5 Gram (to serve)
1. Prepare a 20cm loose-bottomed cake tin, lined with baking parchment.
2. In the bowl of a food processor, crush the biscuits finely by whizzing them. Remove the bowl and stir the butter into the crumbs and mix well.
3. Press the mixture firmly into the base of the cake tin and chill to set.
4. Melt the chocolate in the microwave oven.
5. In a bowl, sprinkle the gelatine over 2 tablespoons water, leave it to sponge for a few minutes and then melt it in a microwave oven.
6. In a large bowl, whisk the cream cheese together with melted gelatin. Add in the creme fraiche and caster sugar and whisk well using a hand blender. Pour in the white chocolate and mix well.
7. Arrange the raspberries over the biscuit base. Fold in the white chocolate mixture over the base and spread it out.
8. Chill the cheesecake for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
9. Remove the cheesecake from the tin and remove the lining paper. Dust some cocoa powder over the top and decorate with sprigs of mint.
10. Cut the White Chocolate Cheesecake into pieces and serve.
One thing that cake lovers cannot resist is a soft and delicious cheesecake, especially one made with white chocolate. If you want to please your family by serving them a little piece of heaven then watch Sue McMohan share this incredibly simple yet finger licking recipe to make a chilled white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake. Guaranteed to blow your mind!