Follow Woman's Weekly food editor, Sue McMahon, as she creates a delicious chocolate pots.
150 Gram, melted
1. Set the oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 4. Place 4 small ramekins in a roasting tin.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg yolks and icing sugar until thick and frothy.
3. Melt the chocolate in the microwave oven.
4. In a bowl, warm the double cream slightly. Add vanilla extract and pour melted chocolate to the cream. Whisk well using a hand blender and fold the cream into the egg mixture.
5. Pour the mixture into the ramekins. Pour boiling water into the roasting tin, around half way up the side of the ramekins.
6. Place the roasting tin in the oven at 180 degree C for 15-20 minutes, or until the chocolate mixture has just set.
7. Remove the tin from the oven and lift the dishes out of the hot water. Leave the pots to cool and place in the fridge to chill before serving.
8. Serve the Chilled chocolate pots with fresh raspberries.
Deep down, we are all chocolate lovers and few things appeal to chocolate lovers more than chocolate posts. Watch Sue McMohan as she shares a simple yet amazing recipe to combine rich chocolate and orange to make mouth water chocolate posts.