Pot to Plate Stuffing
|Minced dried onion||5 Tablespoon|
|Dried parsley flakes||5 Tablespoon|
|Dried celery||7 Tablespoon|
|Dried basil||5 Tablespoon|
|Minced dried garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Bread||22 Ounce, into soft bread cubes (20 Cup)|
1) In a blender, add the seasonings.
2) Process the ingredients to a smooth powder.
3) In a large bag, place the bread cubes.
4) Sprinkle seasoning on the bread cubes.
5) Close the opening of the bag, and shake it thoroughly, so that the seasoning is evenly distributed on the bread cubes.
6) Use shallow trays, to arrange the bread cubes in a single layer.
7) Allow the bread cubes to dry on a cool and humid-free place, for a couple of days or until the bread becomes stale.
8) Use the cubes as stuffing or store in re-sealed plastic bags or plastic containers for up to 6 months. Thoroughly shake the bag or container, when you are planning to use.