Almond Stuffing For Birds Or Meat
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ham||1⁄4 Pound, chopped fine and smoked|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Freshly ground pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Pork rinds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), fried and crushed|
|Dry red wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Blanched almonds||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1. In a large skillet melt the butter.
2. Add onions and cook till they turn light brown in color.
3. Combine parsley, spices and ham.
4. Mix the ingredients well.
5. Combine the ingredients with eggs, almonds, wine, rinds and pork.
6. Use almond stuffing to stuff veal roast, chicken or turkey.