Meridian Lobster Stuffing
|Canned lobster tails||16 Ounce, cooked and finely chopped (Meridian, 2 cans, 8-ounce each)|
|Butter/Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), finely chopped|
|Green pepper||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), finely chopped|
|Celery||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), finely chopped|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ritz crackers||1⁄2 Pound, crushed (2 stacks)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Water/Sherry||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven at 400°F.
2. In saute pan heat butter or olive oil over medium heat and saute chopped onion, green pepper and celery until soft and onions are translucent.
3. Add black pepper, garlic powder and seasoned salt and cook for about 1-2 minutes.
4. Remove from heat.
5. In a medium-sized bowl place crackers and crush until all pieces are uniform in size.
6. Add the cooked lobster, parmesan cheese and sauteed seasoned vegetables and mix thoroughly.
7. Add sherry and water and stir until moistened.
8. Place mixture in a glass-baking dish, cover and bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
9. Use the Meridian Lobster Stuffing to fill tortillas or serve as desired.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2643 Calories from Fat 1451
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 161 g247.8%
Saturated Fat 78.4 g392.2%
Trans Fat 2.4 g
Cholesterol 575.9 mg192%
Sodium 4388.1 mg182.8%
Total Carbohydrates 168 g56%
Dietary Fiber 8 g32%
Sugars 23.3 g
Protein 129 g257.7%
Vitamin A 67.3% Vitamin C 78.9%
Calcium 116.8% Iron 86.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet