Crunchy Bread Stuffing Balls
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 176 degrees C (350 degrees F).
2. Cut bread into very small pieces
3. Place them in a bowl.
4. Add celery, onion, sage, thyme, olive oil, rosemary, black pepper, worcestershire sauce, and egg to the bowl.
5. Mix the ingredients well.
6. Shape them into balls.
7. Place the balls in a oven safe pan.
8. Place the pan in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
9. Serve with meat and gravy.