Old Fashioned Poultry Stuffing
|Bread cubes||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Poultry seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned condensed cream of celery/Chicken / mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Keep the bread cubes on cookie sheet and place in the preheated oven for 5 minutes, until browned.
3) In a skillet, saute the celery and onion with seasonings in butter, until the vegetables are tender.
4) Stir in the soup and mix lightly with the bread cubes.
5) In a 1 1/2 -quart casserole, spoon the mixture and bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
6) Use the 6 cups Old Fashioned Poultry Stuffing as required.