|Celery||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs), chopped|
|Instant minced onion||5 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), melted|
|Poultry seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Season all||2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|White bread cubes||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Whole wheat bread cubes||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Corn bread cubes||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , lightly beaten|
|Toasted slivered almonds||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Chicken seasoned stock base||2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), hot|
1) In a skillet, saute the onions and celery in butter, until tender.
2) In a bowl, sprinkle the poultry seasoning, Season-All, salt and pepper over the bread cubes.
3) Add the celery and onion mixture, eggs and almonds, toss until thoroughly mixed.
4) In a bowl, dissolve the seasoned stock base in water and pour over the bread mixture.
6) Toss lightly until thoroughly blended.
7) Use the Holiday Stuffing, for stuffing chicken, turkey, Cornish hens, or as required.