|Beef base||2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), hot|
|Celery flakes||2 Tablespoon|
|Instant chopped onions||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sesame seed||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Toasted bread cubes||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Poultry seasoning||2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , lightly beaten|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, dissolve the beef flavor base in hot water.
3) In a skillet, saute the celery and onions in butter for 5 minutes, until tender.
4) Toast sesame seed in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
5) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together and toss lightly, until thoroughly mixed.
6) Use the Sesame Stuffing for stuffing chicken, turkey, Cornish hens, crown roast of pork or lamb or pork chops.