Pork And Corn Stuffing Bake
|Condensed golden corn soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Corn bread stuffing||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Packaged)|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped to make 1/4 cup|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Boneless pork chops||1 Pound (4 Chops, Each 3/4 Inch Thick)|
|Packed brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Spicy brown mustard||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. In a bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients and mix well.
3. Turn the stuffing into a casserole or baking dish large enough to accommodate the chops in a single layer.
4. Lightly press the chops into the stuffing so that they are half submerged.
5. Combine the sugar and mustard to make a glaze.
6. Brush the chops with this mixture.
7. Place the casserole in the hot oven and bake the chops and stuffing for 30 minutes until the meat is cooked and tender.
8. Serve one chop per portion.
9. Stir the corn-stuffing mixture and spoon on top of the chops or transfer to a bowl and serve on the side.