1. In a small frying pan sautee, add butter or margarine and sautee chicken livers until they loose their pink colour. This should take 5 minutes. Remove and set aside
2. Once livers are ready, remove from pan and chop into smaller peices.
3. In medium bowl , mix both the livers and bread crumbs.
4. In the same saucepan, sautee onions for bit, adding water, Worcestershire sauce, and salt.
5. Pour the mixture onto the crumb mixture and sitr well a few times with a fork
6. Serve with rice or bread on the side.