Beef and Stuffing Patties
|Canned tomato soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Lean ground round||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Chili powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Herb stuffing mix||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1 Package)|
|Chopped sweet pickle||2 Tablespoon|
|Sweet pickle||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Chopped celery||2 Tablespoon|
|Celery||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. In a bowl mix 1/4 cup of the soup, with the beef, salt and 1 teaspoon of the chili powder well and shape into 6 patties with 1-inch standing rims.
3. In a shallow ovenproof dish place, bake 15 minutes and pour off the fat
4. In another bowl combine the stuffing, prepared according to package directions, with the pickle and celery.
5. In the center of each patty, place 1/2 cup of the mixture.
6. In a bowl blend the remaining soup with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder, the water and mustard and pour over and around the patties.
7. Returning to the oven bake 10 more minutes and serve hot with desired garnish.