Crown Roast With Apricot Stuffing
|Herb seasoned stuffing mix||4 Ounce (1/2 Package)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Celery||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Dried apricots||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Rib roast||6 Pound|
1. Take a 1 quart glass measuring pitcher, put butter in it and heat in microwave oven for 1 minute at HIGH.
2. Once heated, put stuffing mix, water, celery and apricots in it and stir well.
3. Take a microwave oven safe roast rack set, put lamb it and keep the rack in 2 ½ quart microwave oven safe open oval casserole.
4. Put the stuffing to fill the spacing between the two dishes.
5. Seal with waxed paper and heat for 10 minutes at Medium High in microwave.
6. Once done, turn the casserole half way.
7. Secure the meat and rib portions with aluminum foil and then cover the dish with waxed paper.
8. Heat in microwave for 45- 55 minutes at Medium High.
9. Once done, take it out and wrap in a foil and allow to stay at room temperature for 10 minutes.
10. Serve warm.