Baked Chicken With Ham Stuffing
|Chopped cooked ham||1 Pound|
|Lemon rind||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Olives||8 , chopped|
|Hard cooked egg||1 , chopped|
|Seedless raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked potato||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Chopped cooked giblets||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) In simmering water, cook the hen till it is nearly tender. Drain and reserve the stock.
3) Combine all the remaining ingredients together. Add enough reserved stock to the mixture to moisten it. Mix well.
4) Place mixture in the cavity of the hen.
5) Place the hen in a baking pan and bake in 425-degree oven till the hen is tendered and browned occasionally basting with the remaining stock.
6) Serve hot.