Low Carb Thanksgiving Stuffing
|Low carb bread||4 Cup (64 tbs), diced|
|Celery||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped fine|
|Onion||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped fine|
|Dried parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chicken stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Melt butter in a pan.
2. Add celery, onion and half of your parsley.
3. Then add your thyme and sage. Mix it around and cook until the vegetables are soft.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
5. Once the vegetables are done, get a big bowl and put the veggies in.
6. Add the bread to the bowl and then the chicken stock. Mix well.
7. Grease an A5 size pan. Put the stuffing in it.
8. Spread the mixture evenly and cover the dish with an aluminum foil.
9. Bake for 10 minutes and then remove the foil and bake for another 10 minutes.
For more information please visit: http://wannabeloser.com/
You can visit wannabeloser for more videos like this. We have more recipes and videos there.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2053 Calories from Fat 1029
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 115 g177.5%
Saturated Fat 29.4 g146.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 124.6 mg41.5%
Sodium 284.2 mg11.8%
Total Carbohydrates 192 g63.9%
Dietary Fiber 39.6 g158.4%
Sugars 9.1 g
Protein 75 g149.5%
Vitamin A 53.5% Vitamin C 40.3%
Calcium 18.4% Iron 40.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet