Nursery Sweet Timers
|Soft rolls||4 Large|
|Strawberry jam||3 Teaspoon|
|Cottage cheese||8 Ounce|
1) In a shallow dish, beat together egg and milk.
2) Cut rolls in half lengthways and hollow out slightly and dip the crusty outsides only into the egg and milk.
3) Leave for 1/2 minute.
4) In a frying pan, heat butter and drain rolls a bit and fry the crust side until crisp. Drain on a kitchen paper.
5) Spread inside of bottom half with thin layer of strawberry jam and top with cottage cheese.
6) Dust the pancakes with castor sugar and serve hot.