Fresh Strawberry Chiffon Dessert
|Low calorie strawberry gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Envelope, 4 Serving Size)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Strawberries||1 Pint, hulled and crushed|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Low calorie whipped topping||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Prepared)|
1. In a saucepan of boiling water, dissolve gelatine.
2. Add in lemon juice and add strawberries.
3. Refrigerate until slightly set and thick.
4. Add whipped cream topping and fold gently to mix.
5. Into individual dessert dishes, spoon gelatine mixture and chill for about 2 hours until completely set.
6. Cut pie into wedges and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 308 Calories from Fat 86
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g14.9%
Saturated Fat 7.2 g35.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.3 mg0.4%
Sodium 103.9 mg4.3%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.7%
Dietary Fiber 9.7 g38.6%
Sugars 38.7 g
Protein 6 g12.2%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C 481.9%
Calcium 13% Iron 11.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet