Fresh Strawberry Chiffon Dessert
|Low calorie strawberry gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Envelope, 4 Serving Size)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Strawberries||1 Pint, hulled and crushed|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Low calorie whipped topping||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Prepared)|
1. In a saucepan of boiling water, dissolve gelatine.
2. Add in lemon juice and add strawberries.
3. Refrigerate until slightly set and thick.
4. Add whipped cream topping and fold gently to mix.
5. Into individual dessert dishes, spoon gelatine mixture and chill for about 2 hours until completely set.
6. Cut pie into wedges and serve.