Tootie Fruity Pops
|Buttermilk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Frozen strawberries in light syrup||10 Ounce, thawed (1 Package)|
|Low fat peach yogurt||8 Ounce (1 Container)|
|Soft drink||3 Ounce (10 Cups)|
1) Take a food processor or blender container and combine together strawberries, buttermilk, honey and yogurt in it. Blend until mixture turns smooth.
2) Fill each cup with 1/4 cup of yogurt mixture.
3) Place the cups in freezer for about 45 minutes or until partially frozen.
4) Insert with sticks or spoons and freeze for another 1 hour or until firm.
5) Remove drink cups and serve the Tootie Fruity Pops immediately.