Tootie Fruity Pops
|Buttermilk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Frozen strawberries in light syrup||10 Ounce, thawed (1 Package)|
|Low fat peach yogurt||8 Ounce (1 Container)|
|Soft drink||3 Ounce (10 Cups)|
1) Take a food processor or blender container and combine together strawberries, buttermilk, honey and yogurt in it. Blend until mixture turns smooth.
2) Fill each cup with 1/4 cup of yogurt mixture.
3) Place the cups in freezer for about 45 minutes or until partially frozen.
4) Insert with sticks or spoons and freeze for another 1 hour or until firm.
5) Remove drink cups and serve the Tootie Fruity Pops immediately.
Calories 62 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.36 g0.56%
Saturated Fat 0.15 g0.74%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1.8 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.54 g2.2%
Sugars 9 g
Protein 2 g3.2%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 18.7%
Calcium 0.3% Iron 0.81%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet