|Strawberries||1 Pint, rinsed and hulled|
|Sugar||3 Tablespoon, granulated|
|Brandy/Red wine||1 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), granulated|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), unsifted|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|10x confectioner's powdered sugar||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven at 425 degrees.
2) Season the cast iron skillet and keep aside.
3) Make the strawberry topping: take the strawberries and cut them into half. Put the strawberries in a bowl and add sugar, brandy or wine and vanilla. Mix them well. Cover the bowl and keep separately.
4) Take the seasoned cast iron skillet and place it in the oven.
5) Now prepare the kropsua. Take the eggs, sugar and salt in a bowl and meat them well.
6) Add milk and vanilla.
7) Take out the skillet from the oven and pour the batter into the skillet.
8) Bake the dish for 20 minutes at 425 degrees.
9) Sprinkle 10X (confectioners' powdered) sugar
10) Serve the dish with strawberry topping.
11) Lemon peel can be used for garnishing the dish.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1623 Calories from Fat 333
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g57.3%
Saturated Fat 14 g70%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 679.6 mg226.5%
Sodium 883.2 mg36.8%
Total Carbohydrates 268 g89.4%
Dietary Fiber 13 g51.9%
Sugars 159.1 g
Protein 50 g99.1%
Vitamin A 25% Vitamin C 470.4%
Calcium 68.8% Iron 59.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet