Strawberry Marsh Mallow Whip
Water - 1 cup, boiling
Cold water - 1 cup
Whipped topping - 2 cups, prepared
Miniature Marshmallows - 1 1/2 cups
Crushed pineapple - 1 can, drained
1. In a bowl, add gelatin,boiling water and allow to dissolve.
2. Add cold water and chill until slightly thickened.
3. Place the bowl of gelatin over a bowl of ice and whip hard until light and fluffy.
4. Blend in the prepared whipped topping.
5. Fold in marshmallow, crushed pineapple and mix gently.
6. Into dessert glasses spoon the mixture and chill.
7. Serve chilled.