|Gelatin||1 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Water||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Fresh / Frozen)|
|Finely grated lemon rind||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon (Of 1 Lemon)|
|Skim milk powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Artificial sweetener||6 Tablespoon|
|Red food color||2 Drop|
1) In a small bowl, soak gelatine in ½ cup of cold water until soft.
2) In a saucepan, boil the remaining water and stir in the gelatine mixture, until gelatine is dissolved.
3) Let it cool down a bit, but don-€™t chill.
4) Stir in the strawberries in the gelatine mixture, reserving 2 berries.
5) Add rind, juice, milk powder, sweetener and colouring to the gelatine mixture.
6) In a blender, pour the gelatine mixture and blend, until mixed well.
7) Divide the mixture equally in 2 glasses.
8) Place the glasses in the refrigerator, until chilled.
9) Served chilled, garnished with the reserved berries.
Calories 83 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.28 g0.43%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.12%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.15 mg0.05%
Sodium 32.3 mg1.3%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g2.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.8%
Sugars 5.1 g
Protein 13 g26.1%
Vitamin A 0.3% Vitamin C 100.1%
Calcium 2.5% Iron 3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet