|Strawberries||1 Pound (4 cups)|
|Raspberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Silvered almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Hull the strawberries.
2) In a serving dish, pile them.
3) Sieve the raspberries.
4) Add the sugar and lemon juice until the sugar has dissolved.
5) Pour the mixture over the strawberries and toss gently to coat.
6) Leave to macerate for 1 hour.
7) Sprinkle the almonds over the strawberries melba and serve.
Calories 147 Calories from Fat 37
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.4%
Saturated Fat 0.28 g1.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1.5 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.5%
Sugars 20.1 g
Protein 3 g5.5%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 129.6%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet