Sauteed Turkey with Strawberry Puree
|Turkey cutlets||1 Pound|
|Whole wheat flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canola oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Strawberries||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sliced|
1. Place the chicken cutlets between two pieces of waxed pieces of paper.
2. Use a mallet to pound the pieces of meat to about 1/3 to 1/2 inch in thickness.
3. Lightly dredge the meat with flour and shake off the excess
4. In a blender, tip in half the strawberries and blend then well.
5. In a pan, add the honey and the strawberries and heat through gently
6. Add the rest of the strawberries to the pan and fold in gently. Set aside in a small bowl till required.
7. In a large frying pan, fry the chicken in batches till cooked through.
8. Serve immediately with the chicken and the sauce poured over