|Strawberry jelly||1 Ounce|
1. Dissolve the jelly in 1/4 pint hot water, leave to become cool.
2. Stir in enough milk to make up to 1 pint.
3. Separate yolk and white of egg.
4. Beat yolk lightly in a large basin, pour on the jelly mixture, stirring well.
5. Whisk the egg white until stiff, fold into the jelly.
6. Pour into a mould, previously rinsed out in cold water.
7. Leave in a cool place until set.
8. When set, turn out on to a plate. Decorate with thickened cream, and strawberries if available.