|Strawberry jelly||1 Ounce|
1. Dissolve the jelly in 1/4 pint hot water, leave to become cool.
2. Stir in enough milk to make up to 1 pint.
3. Separate yolk and white of egg.
4. Beat yolk lightly in a large basin, pour on the jelly mixture, stirring well.
5. Whisk the egg white until stiff, fold into the jelly.
6. Pour into a mould, previously rinsed out in cold water.
7. Leave in a cool place until set.
8. When set, turn out on to a plate. Decorate with thickened cream, and strawberries if available.
Calories 75 Calories from Fat 29
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.9%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 58.9 mg19.6%
Sodium 45 mg1.9%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 6.8 g
Protein 4 g7%
Vitamin A 2.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 7.4% Iron 1.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet