Frozen Honey Strawberry Yogurt
|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄2 Ounce (1/2 Envelope)|
|Cold water||2 Tablespoon|
|Strawberries||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Divided)|
|Plain unflavored yogurt||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Honey||1 1⁄3 Tablespoon (1 Tablespoon Plus 1 Teaspoon)|
|Artificial sweetener||1⁄2 Teaspoon (To Equal 4 Teaspoons Sugar, Or As Required)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Take a small saucepan or metal measuring cup and sprinkle gelatin over water in it.
2) Keep it aside to soften and then stir cook over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved.
3) Mix together 2 cups strawberries with dissolved gelatine in a blender container and process until smooth.
4) Stir in yogurt, honey, sweetener, and extract and process until well blended.
5) Mix in remaining 1 cup strawberries and process until roughly chopped.
6) Take a shallow metal 1 1/2-quart pan and pour the mixture into it.
7) Cover the mixture and place in refrigerator to freeze, stirring every 30 minutes, until consistency of ice cream is reached.
8) Serve cold.