|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Warm water||2 Tablespoon|
|Eggs||1 Small, separated|
|Marsala wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sweet marsala wine||2 Fluid Ounce (1/4 Cup, 60 Milliliter)|
|Sugar||2 Ounce (60 Gram, 4 Tablespoon)|
|Strawberries||8 Ounce, hulled and sliced thinly (1 Pint Or 250 Gram)|
1 . In a small bowl, mix together wate, gelatin and keep aside.
2.In a non aluminium bowl, put in the egg yolks , 3 tablespoons of sugar and Marsala. Whisk.
3.Place this bowl in a water bath and continue to stir cook for 5 to 7 minutes to get a thick custard.
4.Test custard by dipping finger in it and when finger is drawn back and run across theback of a spoon, a path is made.
5.Gently stir in the gelatin mixture.
6.Remove bowl from water bath and let cool.
7.In a bowl, put in all the strawberries excepting 1/3 cup
8.Add in rest of sugar.
9. Using a fork, mash the strawberries.
10. Refrigerate covered.
11. Once the custard cooks, beat it with an electric mixer, until peaks form.
12.Use a rubber spatula to mix 1/4 of egg white into the custard.
13. Now fold in the rest of the egg whites into the mixture.
14.Add in the crushed strawberries.
15. Refrigerate the sabayon covered for 2 hours and serve chilled.
16.Stir before serving.
17.Alternately, take 4 glasses or bowls.
18. Spoon in some sabayon.
19. Garnish with strawberries and serve.