Creme-de-Menthe-Sherbet Ring with Strawberries
|Lemon sherbet||3 Pint|
|Green creme de menthe||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Fresh strawberries||1 Quart|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Tablespoon|
1. Let sherbet stand in refrigerator 30 minutes, to soften slightly.
2. Wash strawberries; drain. Do not hull. Refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Turn sherbet into large bowl; beat, with portable electric mixer, just until smooth but not melted. Quickly stir in crème de menthe until well combined.
4. Turn mixture into a 5-1/2-cup ring mold; freeze until firm as this will take several hours or overnight.
5. Invert ring mold over round, chilled serving platter. lace hot, damp cloth over mold; shake to release sherbet. Fill with strawberries, dust with icing sugar and serve immediately chilled