Fresh Strawberry Marg Alrightas
|Strawberries||2 Pint (Ripe)|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tequila||12 Fluid Ounce (8 Shots)|
|Tequila shots||8 (Good Quality)|
|Ice cubes||24 (2 Trays)|
|Coarse salt||2 Cup (32 tbs) (To Rim Glasses)|
1. Reserving 4 strawberries with stems intact for garnish split them, trim the remaining clean and dry.
2. To make one drink, to a blender add half a pint of strawberries along with the juice of 1 lime, 2 rounded tablespoons sugar, a splash of orange juice and 2 shots of tequila.
3. With half a tray of ice fill the blender and blend on high speed such that the drink is icy and smooth.
4. With lime juice and salt rim a cocktail glass and scoop in the frozen strawberry lime drink.
5. To serve, with a wedge of lime and a split strawberry garnish glass.
6. Repeat with remaining ingredients.