Here's an easy and fresh sweet for your tea tray! These strawberries are filled with a cheesecake filling and topped with graham cracker crumbs.
10 Large, hollowed
1. In a zip bag, place the graham crackers, using a rolling pin, crush the crackers finely. Transfer to a bowl.
2. In a small bowl, place cream cheese, lemon, sugar, vanilla and mix well.
3. In another zip bag, place the prepared mixture, cut one of the corners, squeeze the mixture into the strawberry hollows.
5. Dredge each strawberry top into the crushed graham cracker.
6. In a miniature muffin pan, arrange the strawberries. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.