1. Prepare the strawberries by washing and hulling them.
2. Pick the biggest and prettiest out of 6 to save for garnish and halve remaining.
3. Into 6 sherbet glasses, spoon pineapple chunks after draining them.
4. Around pineapple stand strawberry halves with end up dividing evenly.
5. In the center place a small scoop of lime sherbet.
6. In 10X sugar dip the 6 reserved whole strawberries to coat well and stand on top of sherbet.
7. With a ribbon-tied bouquet of spring flowers, circle the base of each glass and serve with a delicate look.