Chocolate Strawberry Cream
|Vanilla essence||3 Drop (Few Drops)|
|Dark cooking chocolate||4 Ounce|
|Strawberries||250 Gram (1 Punnet)|
1. Clean the strawberries and keep aside for decoration.
2. Take a bowl and whip the cream mixing with vanilla until it gets thick.
3. Add in some grated chocolate in the cream and lightly stir.
4. Cut the leftover strawberries and add a little sugar to make them sweet.
5. Mix with cream mixture.
6. Take different 6 serving dishes and pour the mixture in them. Chill until ready to serve.
7. Decorate with the reserved strawberries and serve immediately.
Calories 272 Calories from Fat 69
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.3%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 4.3 mg1.4%
Sodium 78.3 mg3.3%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g16.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.6%
Sugars 27.7 g
Protein 3 g5.2%
Vitamin A 1.7% Vitamin C 40.8%
Calcium 10.2% Iron 9.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet