Strawberries With Frosted Ladyfingers
|Strawberries/Raspberries||2 Pint (Preferably With Stems)|
|Walnut pieces||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Pint|
|Confectioners sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In the freezer, place a medium-sized bowl as well as beaters for whipping the cream in order to chill them.
2) Leave the stems of the strawberries on and rinse the berries very gently under running cold water. Put on double thickness of paper towels and pat dry. Among 4 dessert plates, divide the berries.
3) Chop the walbuts coarsley and keep them aside.
4) Into the chilled bowl, pour the cream and with the electric mixer, whip the cream till it is soft and peaks have formed.
5) Separate the ladyfingers into single section. Next, spread each section with a layer of the whipped cream and sprinkle with walbuts. Divide the prepared ladyfingers among the plates with the berries and cover each serving with plastic wrap. Place in fridge.
6) About 20 minutes prior to serving, take the plates out of the fridge.
7) Serve at room temperature with confectioners' sugar in a small bowl served separately with the ladyfingers and strawberries.