Strawberry Thick Shakes
|California strawberry||2 Pint (fresh)|
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Quart, softened|
1) Reserving few strawberries for garnish, puree the remaining strawberries in blender.
2) Pass the strawberry puree through double thickness of cheesecloth.
3) In a blender, place puree and ice cream together and blend until smooth.
4) Remove and put the blender container in freezer for about 1 hour.
5) Take the blender container out of freezer.
6) Process the strawberry mixture for several seconds until smooth before serving.
7) Divide the strawberry mixture into 4 tall glasses garnish with reserve strawberries.
8) Serve immediately with long spoons.