|Frozen sliced strawberries||1 , thawed|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Package)|
|Instant nonfat dry milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ice water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1. Drain the thawed strawberries reserving the juice.
2. Measure one cup of the strawberry juice. Add water if falling short of the required measure.
3. In a glass bowl, soften the gelatin in the strawberry juice.
4. Melt the gelatin by placing the bowl over sauce pan of boiling water.
5. Take off heat and stir in the strawberries.
6. Place the bowl in the refrigerator and allow the strawberry mixture to chill until thick and syrupy.
7. Use a medium size glass bowl.
8. Combine instant dry milk, ice water and lemon juice in the bowl.
9. Using an electric beater or mixer, whip the milk mixture till it is stiff and forms soft peaks.
10. Gently fold the strawberries and syrup into the whipped milk.
11. Pour the strawberry snow into a 4 cup mold or into individual molds.
12. Chill in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours or until set.
13. To serve, unmold on a plate and serve plain or garnished with fresh strawberries.