I really like making this recipe because it's so fool-proof and easy to whip up. No complicated tempering methods to deal with. These strawberries are great for elegant occasions, gifts, holidays or just for a snack. Hey, make some just for yourself simply because you are fabulous!
Milk chocolate chips
1 Cup (16 tbs) (Hersheys)
1 Tablespoon (Butter flavored)
1 Pint (large and firm)
Almond bark/White chocolate
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (as required; Moscato champagne used here)
1. Wash and pat dry the strawberries, making sure there is no water on them. Set aside.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment. Set aside.
3. Heat water in a large pot. Place a bowl over it with water not touching the bowl (double boiler).
4. Put the chocolate chips and Crisco in the bowl and allow it to melt. Stir occasionally till they melt to a smooth consistency.
5. Hold each strawberry with their stem and dip it in the melted chocolate.
6. Let the excess drain off and place on the parchment lined sheet or tray. Let the chocolate harden.
7. In the meanwhile, melt vanilla almond bark using the double boiler.
8. Once the milk chocolate hardens, drizzle the vanilla almond bark or white chocolate all over them in desired patterns. Let it harden.
9. Using a syringe, infuse the champagne into the strawberries just before serving.
10. In a serving platter, arrange the strawberries and serve as a dessert.
Strawberries dipped in chocolate. Its heavenly. Watch this video to prepare this amazing dish that easily melt in your mouth together in one sweet and scrumptious bite. They are undeniably delicious and almost too gorgeous to eat.