1. Add the dark chocolate to a double boiler to melt.
2. Inject the strawberries with the Chambord liqueur using an injecting syringe.
3. Dip the strawberries into the chocolate melt to coat with chocolate.
4. Place the strawberries onto a plate lined with a plastic sheet and refrigerate for an hour.
5. Serve chilled as a delicious and simple dessert.
Do strawberries top your list of favorite fruit?? Even if it does not, this amazing recipe will make sure it does. Serve it with ice creams, pies, cakes or just by it self, these Chambord Liquor Strawberries will never fail to impress your guests. The recipe is really simple to prepare and is an absolute delight for all those who love the fruit. The blend of alcohol with strawberries is delectable and the sugar in the ingredients will even allow you to refrigerate this dish for a while, if you don't plan to