|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Strawberry jam||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1. Sift flour and baking powder into a large bowl; cut in butter or margarine with pastry blender, until mixture is crumbly.
2. Beat cream until stiff in a small bowl with an electric mixer at high speed; stir into flour mixture, blending well to make a stiff dough. Wrap in wax paper; chill several hours, or overnight, until firm enough to roll.
3. Roll out dough, a quarter at a time, to an 8-inch square on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; cut into 16 two-inch squares. Starting at each corner, cut diagonally through dough 1 inch in toward center.
4. Spoon a rounded 1/4 teaspoonful jam in center of each square; moisten corners with water, then pick up evey other corner point and fold to center, overlapping slightly; press lightly to seal. Place, 1 inch apart, on greased cookie sheets.
5. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 15 minutes, or until firm and lightly golden. Remove from cookie sheets with spatula; cool completely on wire racks. Store in airtight container.