|Chocolate bar||1 Large|
1) In a small pot add about an inch or so of water and heat almost to a boil.
2) Place a bowl inside the pot, taking care that it doesn't touch the water.
3) Break up the chocolate bar into pieces, add into the bowl along with the margarine.
5) With a high-heat spatula, stir the chocolate until it is smooth and creamy.
6) Dip the strawberries in the melted chocolate as desired.
7) Place on the strawberries on a wax paper and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
8) Garnish with some peanuts, almonds or shredded coconut, if desired or serve just like that.
Calories 268 Calories from Fat 166
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.5%
Saturated Fat 8.3 g41.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.7 mg2.6%
Sodium 33.5 mg1.4%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.9%
Sugars 21.4 g
Protein 3 g6%
Vitamin A 5.5% Vitamin C 58.8%
Calcium 1% Iron 1.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet