How To Freeze Mashed Olive
An excellent spread or a topping for vegetables, mashed olives can also be used as a last minute stuffing for cooked poultry dishes. Freezing is the best method of preserving left-over mashed olives since it is more practical and easier to do at home. Take a look at this blog to learn the exact procedure to be followed in order to freeze mashed olives for a longer duration.
- Mashed olives
- Measuring cups
- Small ziploc freezer bags
- Permanent markers
- Fill the freezer bags with measured quantities of mashed olives (preferably 2 cups).
- Flatten then and ensure that there is no air inside it before zip locking.
- Leave a half inch header space before sealing the freezer bag.
- Ensure that the ziploc bags are sealed properly.
- Label them with date and amount of mashed olives inside.
- Freeze until they turn hard.
Enjoy having frozen mashed olives, by using it as and when required simply by defrosting and thawing it.
Image Credit: wineworldwarehouse.com